Top tier London law firm are looking for an interim banking and finance associate for a minimum duration of 3 months. There is the possibility that this may become a permanent role. The interim associate will have the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience and you will be supporting the partners to ensure smooth running of finance transactions cross-departmentally, although based in the corporate department the role will support banking and finance work across the firm.
The work will include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Drafting facility agreements/security documents;
- Using loan market association standard forms;
- Using the key areas of negotiation;
- Dealing with complex closings (including conditions precedent etc).
- Taking responsibility under supervision for own files and manage all aspects of client work in line with the firm’s quality control procedures and the lexcel office manual;
- Drafting all documentation observing house style;
It is essential that you are a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 6 months’ experience during training and 1.5 years post admission in a finance team within private practice. Candidates with more than 2 to 3 years’ PQE will be considered provided they have the relevant experience and are prepared to cover junior level work. You must also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of excellent direct client contact and client care. This is an opportunity to work for a major London law firm.