Prestigious American law firm are looking for a BD Manager to join their London office and drive and innovate all marketing and BD strategy. The role will suit a BD Executive who is looking to take the next step into a managerial position and develop the role with the firms’ needs and aspirations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected global brand and progress your career by taking on more responsibility in a managerial capacity.
The essential functions of the role will include:
- Monitoring industry news/sites/competition and coordinate market research
- Organising networking events
- Facilitating and supporting lawyer and practice-level business development efforts, including presentations, pitches, and proposals and identification of sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Coordinating with lawyers, marketing colleagues, and design, print, and fulfilment vendors to produce marketing communications materials, including announcements, bios, ads, invitations, and brochures
- Managing development and maintenance of local content for website (including London lawyer bios), capabilities materials, legal directories, surveys, and internal databases
- Coordinating lawyers use of social media in accordance with firm policy
Strong influencing skills and tenacity are as essential as relevant experience in either a law firm or similar professional services environment. You must also be able to manage multiple projects while prioritising time critical assignments. Ample scope to really make the role your own and make a difference to their marketing and BD activities. Might be an ideal first management role for a BD executive.