The London office of a major American law firm are looking for two compliance administrators / conflicts’ assistants to work closely with the firm’s conflicts manager. There are two roles available; one position is to work Tuesday – Saturday and the other Sunday – Thursday.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review, research and prepare new client/matter conflict reports
- Data entry
- Review, research and prepare lateral conflict reports
- Input/remove attorney alerts and flags
- Review and process new client and matter intake documents
- Review and input client and matter information into client/matter database
- Review and process client / matter updates including but not limited to matter closures, reactivations, add party requests and relationship partner updates
It is essential that you have exceptional IT skills, acute attention to detail and strong organization and research skills. You must also have at least 6 months’ experience in a compliance / conflicts role from another law firm.
Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious law firm in stunning offices and a good benefits package on offer.