Prestigious, well-known law firm, whose London office is in the heart of the City, are looking for a construction paralegal to assist their small team and get involved with all aspects of the work. The partner is happy to delegate as much responsibility as you are able to cope with and is looking for an experienced paralegal with either a strong construction or litigation background. This is a busy and demanding paralegal role and so you must be able to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure.
- Experience in a leading commercial practice as a construction paralegal – at least six months
- Excellent academics including the LPC
- Good knowledge of legal terminology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible and committed
Exceptional environment and an exciting opportunity for an ambitious paralegal to gain quality experience working alongside high profile lawyers and be an integral part of a successful, award winning firm.