Leading London IP practice are looking for someone to lead the Records and Renewals team through the next stage of their development. This is an exciting positon which will see you liaising internally, with Partners and senior stakeholders across the wider business, and externally with our existing and new clients to promote the R&R business. Some of the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, appraising and reshaping R&R business processes to deliver significant process efficiencies and improved customer service levels.
- Managing the budget and finances for the R & R business.
- Leading the team to deliver improved service according to documented processes and workflows to ensure data capture.
- Developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients in order to maintain and grow revenue for the business.
- Managing the development of the existing R&R team including conducting appraisals and assessing competency and skills levels.
It is absolutely essential that you possess strong leadership and management skills to enable you to contribute to and drive a strategy for growth of our R&R business and enable the development of the existing team. You must have previous experience of strategy development and major change initiatives and managing budgets as well as managing multi-site teams. If you have a background in risk and compliance and strong people management skills, this is also of interest.