West End law firm are looking for an IT Manager to run and direct the IT function. This is a hands on role managing one direct report and covering all aspects of IT / projects within the firm. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in supporting end users within a law firm or professional services environment. Candidates should be aware that this is a highly visible role and we are looking for a team player who can demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels.
The role will include:
- Troubleshooting problems with Windows based workstations, custom applications, email, network and equipment
- Handling IT queries that get reported by the firm, and assisting staff of all levels, either remotely or face to face. Responding to requests via telephone and e-mail
- Maintenance of Email, Microsoft Exchange 2010, File and Print, SQL 2008, IIS servers, Firewalls
- Maintaining mobile phones and Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Taking ownership of all 1st/2nd/3rd line issues.
- Making recommendations regarding new software/equipment and liaising with suppliers
- New user inductions and training
- Liaising with partners and users
The firm offers an exceptional working environment which positively encourages personal and firm development. It is essential you have previous experience as an IT manager in a law firm.