Legal Project Consultant
Leading London law firm, who deal with public and private sector projects and procurement, are looking for an experienced project manager to provide a client facing consultancy service. The role will include:
- Identifying and analysing problems;
- Formulation of hypotheses in relation to identified issues;
- Research and data collection;
- Interviewing client’s employees and stakeholders;
- Compiling and presenting information verbally, visually and in writing, for example preparing business proposals, reports and presentations;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients;
- Understanding and documenting the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’, and conducting gap analyses
- Writing specifications, particularly those relating to the use of IT/IT-enablement, business change and related disciplines;
- Conducting and supporting workshops;
- Managing workstreams;
- Conducting/supporting project and service assurance activities;
- Supporting clients to ensure they get adequate assistance in implementing solutions;
- Supporting business development activities.
This is an exciting new role to provide innovative consultancy services to high profile public organisations. They are looking for a graduate with proven experience in a consultancy role within either the public or private sector. You must have excellent communication and influencing skills and be both confident and personable as well as be able to deliver value and understand business needs.