We have been retained exclusively by a leading international law firm who are looking for someone to head up their marketing and business development in London and mentor a small team. An ideal opportunity for a senior Marketing executive looking to take on their first management role. The role will include:
· Managing client and prospect development through key client account management programs across various industry sectors;
· Managing and producing responses, pitches, capability and credential statements;
· Providing CRM system (InterAction) training and support to all users and monitoring the integrity of regional practice group mailing lists;
· Ensuring all fee-earner business development activities are captured in the CRM system and communicated in a monthly business development ‘round-up’ report;
· Ensuring that the firm wide fee-earner experience database is maintained and communicated;
· Identifying and maximizing regional and cross-border profile raising opportunities;
· Monitoring industry and competitor developments and communicating relevant sector updates.
· Project managing and assisting in the production of all legal directory, awards and league table submissions;
· Overseeing the production and distribution of e-marketing communications including newsletters, bulletins, alerts and invitations;
· Managing the development and maintenance of regional content for website, capability materials, marketing collateral, surveys and internal databases;
· Ensuring that the content of the internet and intranet sites are kept updated;
· Working with the Communications team to ensure consistency of local media relations efforts.
Marketing Integration and Operations
· Providing marketing orientation and integration to all new partners and associates;
· Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development Director in monitoring and allocating local business development expenses and co-ordinating local business development efforts;
· Working with colleagues internationally to develop and share best practices and suggest strategic changes.
· Full event management from inception to completion including post event evaluation and reporting in relation to seminars, conferences and key client entertainment.
· Management of a small local Marketing team, including mentorship, training and recruitment;
· Supporting the Marketing & Business Development Director with the creation and review of yearly budgets.
It is essential that you have a minimum of three years’ experience in a law firm marketing, exceptional communication and influencing skills and the desire to lead and mentor a small team.